Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna GLASSgnawer
homo homini lupus est ;]

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

That includes his wife

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Imprezy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk
Cliath

PostWysłany: Nie Paź 07, 2018 08:51    Temat postu: That includes his wife Odpowiedz z cytatem

It was the closest thing to a perfect scenario for the Red Sox: Eduardo Rodriguez on the mound against the lowly Baltimore Orioles.

Home runs by Rafael Devers and Andrew Benintendi helped Rodriguez win his fifth straight start Rafael Bush Jersey , and Boston extended Baltimore’s losing streak to six games with a 6-4 victory Tuesday night.

Rodriguez (8-1) gave up two runs and eight hits over 5 2/3 innings to increase a career-best run of success that began on May 20 against the Orioles. Rodriguez is 3-0 this season against Baltimore, the team that gave the left-hander his first professional contract in 2010 and traded him to Boston in 2014.

”Eduardo was good. The next step for him is to go deeper into the game and keep that pitch count down,” manager Alex Cora said.

It took Rodriguez 109 pitches to get 17 outs, but he left with a 6-2 lead.

”I’m throwing the ball good and I want to keep on doing it,” Rodriguez said. ”The more wins you get, the closer you get to the playoffs.”

No team in the big leagues has more wins than Boston (46). The Red Sox are 12-1 in Rodriguez’s starts, including 5-0 on the road, and 8-1 overall against Baltimore.

Devers hit a two-run drive in the second inning and Benintendi connected in the third for a 3-1 lead. A bases-loaded walk and a run-scoring balk made it 5-2 in the fourth, and Boston coasted from there.

Joey Rickard homered for the Orioles, who own the worst record in the big leagues (19-47) and have endured six losing streaks of at least five games.

Before Mark Trumbo doubled in two runs in the ninth, Baltimore was 1 for 11 with runners in scoring position. And despite that hit, the Orioles are 3 for 48 in that situation during their current skid.

Rookie pitcher David Hess (2-3) stumbled in his sixth big league start, allowing five runs, five hits and a career-high four walks in 3 1/3 innings.

”At the end of the day, if I execute some pitches a little bit better I think the results are different,” Hess said. ”But that’s a good lineup. You’ve got to be at your best going out there and tonight I wasn’t.”

Baltimore reliever Zach Britton made his season debut Womens A.J. Green Jersey , six months after undergoing surgery for a ruptured right Achilles tendon. The lefty pitched a scoreless seventh inning.

”It almost felt like my debut, like an out-of-body experience,” Britton said. ”It was weird.”

TAKE A SEAT

Red Sox: OF Mookie Betts was held out of the starting lineup, one day after ending a 14-game stay on the disabled list with an abdominal strain. Cora said he didn’t want to push Betts so soon after his return, but intends to start him in Wednesday’s series finale.

Orioles: Struggling 1B Chris Davis (.150 batting average, 86 Ks) was benched and likely will also be held out of the starting lineup Wednesday, manager Buck Showalter said.

WELCOME, KID

The Orioles agreed to terms with first-round pick Grayson Rodriguez, a right-hander from Central Heights High School in Texas. Selected 11th overall, Rodriguez was introduced to the crowd in the fourth inning.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Red Sox: Relief pitcher Carson Smith, who hurt his shoulder last month when he threw his glove in the dugout after giving up a home run to Oakland’s Khris Davis, will have surgery Wednesday and could be lost for the season, Cora said. … There is no timetable for the return of 2B Dustin Pedroia (knee), a four-time All-Star who was placed on the disabled list June 2. The team will wait until the inflammation subsides before taking the next step.

Orioles: RHP Andrew Cashner was placed on the DL with back spasms. He’s expected to miss only one start. … SS Manny Machado returned to the lineup after sitting out with an illness Monday.

UP NEXT

Red Sox: Chris Sale (5-4, 2.83 ERA) tries to end a run of three straight losing starts on Wednesday.

Orioles: Baltimore takes another stab at becoming the final major league team to win 20 games in 2018. Yefry Ramirez will be recalled from Triple-A Norfolk to replace Cashner as the starter.

Ryan Tannehill fielded questions on Twitter this week, with followers asking about his fresh-water fishing preference (open face reel) Cameron Meredith Jersey , whether he could play receiver in the NFL (no way), and what kept him going when he missed all of last season (faith, family, friends and teammates).

The social media audience was too polite to ask the question on the mind of every Miami Dolphins fan: When will Tannehill win a postseason game, or at least play in one?

He doesn't know the answer anyway. But with his first game in 21 months looming Sunday, the 30-year-old quarterback begins a season more optimistic than ever.

"I feel more ready for this year than I've ever felt before," Tannehill said Wednesday. "I feel more confident, I would say, in the guys that we have and the path that we're on. Are we there yet? No. But the standards that we have established in training camp and throughout the offseason, how guys come to work each day pushing to get better, that's what excites me more than I've ever been."

Tannehill said he has never been so confident in his offensive line. He likes his team's depth at the skill positions, including veteran newcomers Frank Gore, Danny Amendola and Albert Wilson, and rookie tight end Mike Gesicki. And he's increasingly comfortable with the offensive system under third-year coach Adam Gase.

"I feel more confident in fully playing the position than I ever have, and everything it entails," Tannehill said. "It might not be every play you see it Russ Grimm Jersey , but I know when certain situations come up, I'm going to be quicker to react and make the right decision and not have to think about it."

Teammates praise Tannehill's mastery of the offense.

"Seeing how prepared and comfortable he is, it's contagious for the other guys," Gesicki said.

But can Tannehill win? His career record is 37-40. He became the Dolphins' starter as a rookie in 2012, and their only playoff berth since then was in 2016, when he suffered a season-ending knee injury in Week 14.

Tannehill re-injured his left knee in training camp last year, wiping out his 2017 season. He says he's now 100 percent, and looked it during the exhibition season.

"He has taken hold of this offense, and he has made it his own," Gase said.

The Dolphins went 6-10 without Tannehill last year, and prognosticators say they'll have a losing season with him. But doubters may forget how well Tannehill was playing when he first hurt his knee.

In his final eight games of 2016 鈥?his most recent games 鈥?he had a passer rating of 100.1, and the Dolphins went 7-1. While he says he's a better quarterback now, Gase agrees.

"I love working with him," Gase said. "I love how he does everything from the time he gets in the building until the time he leaves. He really has shown me a lot, especially on the practice field, with how intense he is and how he treats every day like a game."

As the biggest star on a team under the radar Marcus Martin Jersey , Tannehill has embraced a leadership role more than ever, and raised his profile off the field, such as with the Twitter Q&A.

"I'm just trying to engage a little bit more with fans and give them a little window into my life," he said.

That includes his wife, Lauren, and their 2-year-old son, Steel. One Twitter video Tannehill posted this week features Steel showing off his throwing arm by lobbing a rock a few feet in the backyard.

"Obviously we have a little work to do," dad says on the video.

"It was actually a good throw," he confessed with a laugh Wednesday. "Lauren is like, 'He actually made a good throw. Why did you have to trash him like that?' I'm like, 'I guess for the price of comedy, right?'"

Tannehill laughed again. When it comes to grading the throwing arms in his family, things don't get serious until Sunday.

Youth New York Giants Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Paź 07, 2018 08:51    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Imprezy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: