Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna GLASSgnawer
homo homini lupus est ;]

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

nd I don’t like to lose

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Imprezy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk
Cliath

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 27, 2018 09:03    Temat postu: nd I don’t like to lose Odpowiedz z cytatem

New York Jets receiver Quincy Enunwa has signed his restricted free agent tender.

A sixth-round pick in the 2014 draft Youth Dion Phaneuf Jersey , Enunwa is entering his fourth season with the Jets. In 29 career games, the 6-foot-2, 225-pound Enunwa has 80 receptions for 1,172 yards with four touchdowns. His best year was 2016 with 58 catches for 857 yards. But he sat out the 2017 season due to a bulging disk in his neck.

The Jets also signed center Travis Swanson on Wednesday.

A 2014 third-round pick of the Lions, Swanson started 42 games in Detroit. He made 11 starts in 2017 before being placed on injured reserve in December with a concussion.

The 6-5 Drew Doughty Jersey , 304-pound Swanson played both guard and center his rookie season before taking full-time center duties in 2015.

David Tepper walked into his new exclusive club today as one of its richest members.

But he’s not walking in thinking he knows everything.

Tepper 鈥?who has seemingly never been afraid of making bold statements 鈥?admitted that he wants to wait to learn more about his new market before making big proclamations. Other than stating the obvious (that he had no intention of moving the team), he said he wanted to take his time, when asked about the possibility of taking on minority partners after he paid Jerry Richardson $2.2 billion in cash for the team.

“I do think there’s a great team right now,” Tepper said. “And the biggest thing I can do . . . is that I have a great appreciation for how stupid I am, and sometimes it’s better to do nothing than to do something. I think you want to be very careful and move very carefully when you do anything. . . .

“I’m trying to determine the development I want to have in the community. The more development there is in the community Jakub Voracek Jersey Kids , that might make it more difficult to have minority partners. If you want to have, for instance, an MLS team or something like that 鈥?which might some sense if you are in fact in Charlotte 鈥?or you do other things, I’m just trying to determine that in the next six weeks.

“If I’m moving someplace and we’re doing this in Carolina, the first thing I care about is winning. The second thing I care about is winning. And the third thing I care about is Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey , . . . you guys are smart. That’s on and off the field. That includes the charity aspect, the community aspect and how we make a community better. You win in a lot of ways, and I don’t like to lose in any way.”

When a man amasses more than an estimated $10 billion dollars, his win-loss record in business matters figures to be pretty good. And while taking over a team that’s gone 192-192-1 (including playoffs) in Richardson’s 23 years in charge, that might be a welcome change.

Womens Pernell McPhee Jersey
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Wrz 27, 2018 09:03    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Imprezy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: