Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna GLASSgnawer
homo homini lupus est ;]

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

feels the losses as much as the head coach

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Autorski kundel
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
Cliath

PostWysłany: Pią Lis 22, 2019 03:28    Temat postu: feels the losses as much as the head coach Odpowiedz z cytatem

LOS ANGELES -- Chris Paul will be out of the Los Angeles Clippers lineup for up to six weeks with a separated right shoulder, but the All-Star point guard wont need surgery. The Clippers gave the prognosis Sunday after Paul had an MRI. Paul was injured in the third quarter of the Clippers game at Dallas on Friday when he tripped over guard Monta Ellis. Paul is averaging 19.6 points, an NBA-best 11.2 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game for the Pacific Division-leading Clippers, who lost to San Antonio on Saturday with Darren Collison starting in his place. Collison scored 20 points against Dallas and had 14 against the Spurs. The Clippers waived point guard Maalik Wayns on Sunday. Coach Doc Rivers had said he wasnt a viable option for replacing Paul. The Clippers open a four-game homestand Monday against Orlando. Grossiste Nike Air Max . With their coach gone, they finally played offence the way he would have wanted. Amare Stoudemire made all seven shots in the first half, Anthony passed and shot well, and the Knicks shook off the surprising departure of their coach to rout the Portland Trail Blazers 121-79 on Wednesday night, snapping a six-game losing streak. Grossiste Chinois Nike Air Max . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. https://www.grossistechaussurepascher.fr/vente-site-nike-air-max-95-pas-cher-chine-destockage-solde-302a.html . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. Grossiste Chaussures Chinois . The ninth-seeded Safarova doused Swede Johanna Larsson 6-2, 6-3 on the green clay at Family Circle Tennis Center. The Czech player was a finalist here two years ago and captured back-to-back doubles titles in 2012 and last year. Chaussure Chine Pas Cher .Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night.After working the Toronto Argonauts game this week, a game in which the Argos thoroughly dominated the Saskatchewan Roughriders and looked like the team that finished first in the East last season, I drove to the airport to try to catch an early flight home. A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. These men were dressed up and looked tired and as I looked closer I recognized that these were the Roughriders. They had arrived at the airport awaiting their flight home. One thing the average fan doesnt know is that you intentionally have to book the teams on later flights in case games go into overtime. Sometimes the team will be at the airport and a flight to their city leaves and they are still booked on a later flight. I had a chance to have conversations with many of them and this is certainly one of the things I miss most about coaching - the relationships with the players and other coaches. I had a good talk with Brendon LaBatte about life with children and how his part-time racing career is going. He tended to focus on how he can improve from the game a few hours before. I loved talking to the Riders offensive line coach Doug Mallone about how his team will improve next week; that it is never been easy to win in Toronto. Scott McHenry and Neil Hughes, both players that I was fortunate to work with in my time coaching, waited for a table and reflected on the game. They summed it up nicely that a lot work needs to be done for next week. Its been a while since I talked to Chris Best, a very underrated offensive lineman for the Riders, so it was great to check in on his recently married life. I went by the Regina gate because I knew thats where the coaches would be sitting. I guarantee you fans truly dont appreciate and understand how hard the coaches work to put a winning product on the field. Rookies Avon Cobourne looking dapper in a green sports coat and Ray Williams were talking about how muuch they enjoy their new roles.dddddddddddd Avon is the RBs coach and Ray is helping in the personnel department. Both players had great careers in the league and showed a tremendous passion for the game. Both men talked about how they didnt know how hard coaching was and how different it is then playing. They talked about how frustrating it is for them during the game that they cant help whats happening on the field, that its up to the players to make the plays. Im sure those two individuals will be very successful. I saw several Rider coaches already watching the game on their laptops to grade the video. Coaches are always trying to steal time whenever possible to get ahead because the work week is daunting. The technology has improved dramatically because the video department can get the coaches the game film on their laptop or their Ipad. Just five years ago you wouldve had to wait until you got home to see the game. They will try to have it finished by the time they get home. 2013 CFL Coach of the Year Corey Chamblin was sitting by himself right in front of the gate collecting his thoughts. As a former CFL head coach I can tell you after a loss you are thinking about everything that went wrong and how you can fix it. No one feels the losses as much as the head coach, and Im sure Corey will have the boys ready to go next week. As I headed to the gate, more sightings; CFL officials Richie Miller and Jim Carlisle who were also heading back to Winnipeg. Our flight was slightly delayed, most people blamed Richie and Jim for the delay. Such is the life of a CFL official. The one thing I can give insight into is the feelings after a game. The Argos, after a very difficult week, are in great spirits until the next game. The Riders will go back to work frustrated after a difficult loss. The loss always stings for the fans for a day, but for players and coaches it stays until you win again. As I was heading to my gate, I spoke to Rob Bagg, one of my all time favourite guys to coach. "Get back to work, your werent going to win all 18 games anyway. I am the only CFL person who will not lose a game this year." ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Lis 22, 2019 03:28    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Autorski kundel Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: