Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna GLASSgnawer
homo homini lupus est ;]

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

and eventually led to his release from

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Imprezy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
Cliath

PostWysłany: Pon Lis 04, 2019 09:31    Temat postu: and eventually led to his release from Odpowiedz z cytatem

RALEIGH, N.C. -- For more than 60 minutes, the Columbus Blue Jackets just couldnt manage to give their power-play unit a chance. Once they finally went up a man in overtime, Ryan Johansen made it count. Johansen scored a power-play goal at 2:40 of the extra session to lead Columbus past the Carolina Hurricanes 3-2 on Saturday night. "I was talking to the ref, I was like, Come on, we need a power play," Johansen said with a laugh. "We have confidence in our power play, so if we get opportunities, we feel were at least going to get a lot of momentum out of it and get some chances." Artem Anisimov had a goal and an assist and Matt Calvert also scored to help the Blue Jackets earn an important two points in their push for the second playoff berth in club history and first since 2009. "We can pat ourselves on the back for this one, but starting (Sunday) and the day after, weve got to move on," defenceman Dalton Prout said. "Theres still lots of work to be done, and for the most part, we control our own fate. Its a good feeling." Jeff Skinner and Andrei Loktionov scored and Riley Nash had two assists for the Hurricanes, who fell to 6-11 since the Olympic break. "We seem to be finding ways ... to lose," Carolina captain Eric Staal said. "Its not like were completely out of it every night. Were in the battle. "For whatever reason, we cant seem to get that one that falls for us and it goes the other direction," Staal added. "Our compete, our work ethic, for the most part has been there. Weve got guys that care. Weve got guys that try. Thats not our problem." Curtis McElhinney made 25 saves for Columbus in his second straight start in place of flu-stricken starter Sergei Bobrovsky. The decisive sequence started midway through OT when Brandon Dubinsky rang the left post. Goalie Anton Khudobin couldnt cover the puck, but forward Jiri Tlusty did -- drawing a delay of game penalty and giving the Blue Jackets their first power play of the night at 1:54. Johansen then ended it with a snap shot from between the circles that trickled past Khudobin, who stopped 29 shots in his second consecutive start for Carolina. Loktionov put the Hurricanes up 2-1 when he took a feed from Nash in the circle and snapped the puck past McElhinney with 13:22 left. But for the second time in the game, the Blue Jackets struck back quickly to tie it. This time it was Anisimov, who pushed the rebound of Nathan Hortons shot past Khudobin 50 seconds later. "We found a way to claw back," Johansen said. These teams entered on opposite ends of the playoff spectrum, with the Blue Jackets taking the ice in a four-way tie for two Eastern Conference wild cards. Carolina is mathematically alive for just its second post-season berth since winning the 2006 Stanley Cup, but the Hurricanes -- who entered seven points behind that cluster of four teams -- have a long way to go to catch up. "We dont think were out yet," coach Kirk Muller said. "Were going to push." For much of this game, offensive chances were few for both teams. Khudobin made the save of the night midway through the first period when he slid across the net to thwart Blake Comeau on a 2-on-1. "They knew we were on a back-to-back with travel," Prout said. "They came out hard and I think they carried the play. But we weathered the storm and I think we fought back." The scoring pace picked up near the end of the second: Skinner finally broke through for Carolina when he scored with 3:31 left in the second. He snatched the rebound of rookie Elias Lindholms shot and chipped the puck over defenceman David Savard for his team-leading third goal this season against Columbus. Calvert tied it with 1:14 left in the period when he snapped the puck past Khudobin after a takeaway -- the first goal allowed by the Hurricanes goalie in a span of 121 minutes, 49 seconds. NOTES: Calvert has goals in two straight games. ... Skinner has a four-game points streak and has four points in five games against the Blue Jackets this season. NFL Jerseys China . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/ . The thunderous cheers quickly changed to an appreciative chant: "Ma-son! Ma-son! Ma-son! Headed to New York with new life, Mason sure earned this curtain call. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox. Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Sixty touchdown passes. Fifteen wins. A fifth MVP trophy. Peyton Manning is more productive than hes ever been, and whether hes deciphering defences at the line of scrimmage on game day or on his iPad during the week, his love for the game hasnt waned. The final piece of evidence that Manning is as good as ever came Monday. As expected, Manning passed the exam on his surgically repaired neck that was required by his contract with the Broncos that will pay him $20 million next season, according to a person with knowledge of the results. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Monday because results of medical checkups typically arent announced. Manning has said that if doctors tell him hes at risk physically, hed have no problem calling it a career. After his four neck procedures, including a spinal fusion that sidelined him for all of 2011 and eventually led to his release from Indianapolis, Manning has said he has steeled himself for that possibility. At the Super Bowl last month, he talked about how his older brother, Cooper, had to give up football after neck surgeries in high school and college, and how that had a big impact on his life. "I remember at the time, when Cooper got injured, they did a test on me and Eli. I would have been a junior in high school and Eli would have been a sixth-grader, or something. They said our necks werent picture perfect and didnt look ideal, but theyre stable enough to keep playing football. Cooper had to give up playing football. In some ways, when I had my neck problems, I thought maybe I had been on borrowed time this entire time," Manning said. "I was fortunate to have 20 years of health to play football. If that was going to be tthe end of it because of a neck injury, I really, believe it or not, had a peace about it.dddddddddddd" Once doctors told him his neck was secure, however, Manning said he quickly shifted his focus to seeing if he could strengthen his weakened throwing arm to the point where he could be productive again. After the Colts released him, Manning signed a five-year, $96 million deal in Denver, where hes thrown for 100 TDs, including the playoffs, while going 28-7 with two AFC titles. Manning won his fifth MVP award in 2013, when he set single-season records by passing for 5,547 yards and 55 TDs while guiding the Broncos, the highest-scoring team in NFL history, to their first Super Bowl in 15 seasons. Manning, who will be 38 next season, said during Super Bowl week that he had no intention of retiring after the Super Bowl. Although Mannings plans for 2014 became a big story line in the playoffs, the Broncos front office had proceeded as though their quarterback would be returning for another run at a title. Although his deal with Denver requires him to pass a physical every spring to make sure his neck is OK, if there were any concerns about his neck, he wouldnt have started all 16 games, plus three more in the playoffs. Not only is Manning still performing at his peak level, he said he still enjoys everything that goes into getting ready to play on game days and "when you still enjoy the preparation, I think you probably still ought to be doing that," he said at the Super Bowl. He passed his required exit physical that all players take in the days following the Broncos Super Bowl loss to Seattle. He then played in the Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament just days later, another indication that his neck is fine. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lis 04, 2019 09:31    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Imprezy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: