Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna GLASSgnawer
homo homini lupus est ;]

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Tuesday when second-seeded

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Starcraft
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
Cliath

PostWysłany: Sob Paź 26, 2019 04:54    Temat postu: Tuesday when second-seeded Odpowiedz z cytatem

Eight-time champion Rafael Nadal, last years runner-up David Ferrer and Wimbledon titlist Andy Murray were a trio of fourth-round winners Monday at the French Open. The world No. 1 Nadal improved to a remarkable 63-1 lifetime at Roland Garros by crushing Serb Dusan Lajovic 6-1, 6-2, 6-1 on Court Chatrier. The lopsided affair saw the ruthless Spanish great assume set leads of 5-0, 4-0 and 5-0 on Day 9 of the clay court fortnight. "I played with no mistakes and having the control with the backhand, with the forehand from the baseline," Nadal said. "Sure, you never know whats better, but in theory, the theory says that its better win like this than win longer matches." The 13-time major champion Nadal is trying to become the first man to capture five straight French Open championships. Music superstar Prince was in attendance Monday, nearly hidden in the stands, sitting in the very back row of the presidential box at Chatrier clutching a shiny cane. When the Nadal match ended, Prince rose to leave then paused and paid his respects by applauding. The fifth-seeded Ferrer, meanwhile, had a hiccup in the fourth set in an otherwise routine 6-3, 6-3, 6-7 (5-7), 6-1 victory over 19th-seeded former University of Illinois standout Kevin Anderson of South Africa. Ferrer will now appear in his 10th straight Grand Slam quarterfinal. He reached his first and only Grand Slam final here a year ago before getting whipped by his fellow countryman Nadal in an all-Spanish title tilt. The two will meet in a rematch of that match in a quarterfinal on Wednesday. Nadal, who will turn 28 on Tuesday, is 21-6 lifetime against the 32-year-old Ferrer, including 3-0 at Roland Garros. Ferrer, however, upset Nadal on some red clay in Monte Carlo back in April. "I look forward to playing against David (Ferrer), it is going to be a very difficult match," said Nadal. The seventh-seeded Murray, seeking a trip into only his second-ever French Open semifinal, humbled 24th-seeded Spanish left-hander Fernando Verdasco 6-4, 7-5, 7-6 (7-3) on Court Lenglen. The British star improved to 10-1 lifetime against the hard-hitting Verdasco in reaching his 13th straight Grand Slam quarterfinal. Murrays quarterfinal opponent will be 23rd-seeded French crowd favorite Gael Monfils, who cruised past Spaniard Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, 6-0, 6-2, 7-5. The 2008 semifinalist Monfils is now into his fourth career Roland Garros quarter. The quarterfinals will commence Tuesday when second-seeded 2012 runner-up Novak Djokovic takes on eighth-seeded Canadian Milos Raonic and sixth-seeded Tomas Berdych encounters 18th-seeded Latvian Ernests Gulbis. The former world No. 1 and six-time major champion Djokovic still needs a French Open title to complete a career Grand Slam. Alen Smailagic Jersey . Jonathan Crompton led the team to a 40-9 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Crompton threw three touchdown passes - two to Duron Carter and one to Brandon London - and Sean Whyte connected on four field goals to power the Alouettes to the win. Stephen Curry Warriors Jersey . LOUIS -- To stay a step ahead of goaltenders, T. https://www.warriorsrookiesshop.com/David-West-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season. Latrell Sprewell Jersey . -- Down to 10 men and behind on the scoreboard, Toronto FC displayed its perseverance. Draymond Green Jersey .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action.FLORENCE, Italy -- Juventus coach Antonio Conte has been named Serie As coach of the year by his colleagues for the second consecutive season. Conte gathered 26 of the 64 votes for the Panchina doro -- golden bench -- award. Fiorentinas Vincenzo Montella was second and Walter Mazzarri, who coached Napoli to second place last season before taking over Inter Milan, finished third. The votess were based on last season, when Juventus won its second consecutive Serie A title.dddddddddddd Conte says "having won for the second time fills me with pride. ... I dedicate it to my family, to my staff and to my players, without whom I would not be here." Eusebio Di Francesco won the Serie B award for leading Sassuolo into the top division for the first time. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Paź 26, 2019 04:54    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Starcraft Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: