Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna GLASSgnawer
homo homini lupus est ;]

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

New starting middle

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Imprezy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk
Cliath

PostWysłany: Nie Paź 07, 2018 08:36    Temat postu: New starting middle Odpowiedz z cytatem

COSTA MESA Richard Dent Jersey , Calif. (AP) Jason Verrett has incurred another serious injury before training camp even begins for the Los Angeles Chargers.

The former Pro Bowl cornerback tore his Achilles tendon Friday morning during a conditioning test, one day before the first practice of camp. The Chargers will do more tests to determine the severity of the injury, but it’s another heartbreaking blow to a promising player who has been unable to stay healthy in the NFL.

After making the Pro Bowl during the 2015 season, Verrett missed 12 games in 2016 and 15 games last season due to a persistent knee injury. He returned to full practices during the Chargers’ recent offseason workouts, and he was thrilled for the opportunity to get back to the game.

Verrett has been unable to stay healthy since his Pro Bowl season. Three of his four NFL seasons have ended early due to injuries, and he has missed 39 of 64 possible regular-season games in his career since the Chargers drafted him in the first round in 2014.

Verrett had surgery to repair his ACL in 2016. He made it through just one game last season before needing another knee surgery when the pain proved too stiff.

Injuries have dogged the Northern California native since his college career at TCU, where he famously played his final season with a torn labrum in his shoulder. Verrett has remained upbeat and encouraged through much of his injury struggles, and he expressed optimism after participating in full practices last month at minicamp.

”I dealt with so much adversity getting here, and then the fact that I dealt with a lot of injuries Joe Looney Jersey , it’s kept me up to date,” Verrett said last month. ”Whenever other people are going through injuries, I feel like I know so much. Tell them, `Hey, work on this,’ or `Work on that.’ I just feel it’s something the man above put on my plate so I’m able to be a gift for somebody else.”

The Chargers begin camp Saturday morning at Jack Hammett Sports Complex in Costa Mesa, California.

LOS ANGELES RAMS (11-6)

OPEN CAMP: July 26, UC Irvine, Irvine Wholesale Samaje Perine Jersey , California

LAST YEAR: Coach Sean McVay led one of most remarkable single-season transformations in recent NFL history. Rams ended their streaks of 12 consecutive non-playoff seasons and 13 straight non-winning seasons with rampage to first NFC West title since 2003. Franchise with NFL's worst offense in 2016 became league's highest-scoring team, racking up 478 points after scoring 224 in previous year. Quarterback Jared Goff emerged as solid starter in second season, and running back Todd Gurley was NFL's top offensive player with relentless year. Coordinator Wade Phillips' defense also took quantum leap, with NFL Defensive Player of the Year Aaron Donald leading makeover into versatile, hard-nosed group. Despite tepid home playoff loss to Atlanta, Rams captured city's attention in second year back in LA, shrugging off competition from relocated Chargers.

IMPORTANT ADDITIONS: DT Ndamukong Suh, CB Marcus Peters, CB Aqib Talib Adolphus Washington Jersey , WR Brandin Cooks.

IMPORTANT LOSSES: LB Robert Quinn, CB Trumaine Johnson, LB Alec Ogletree, WR Sammy Watkins, WR Tavon Austin, LB Connor Barwin, offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur.

CAMP NEEDS: Donald skipped all of last season's training camp, and is likely to hold out again while he attempts to land one of biggest contracts in NFL history. His absence didn't hurt much last season, but every day he waits to begin partnership with Suh is missed opportunity. Rams acquired four elite veteran talents in offseason Charles Clay Jersey , and they all must connect with teammates quickly. Defense must adjust to styles of Talib and Peters, its two new aggressive cornerbacks. New starting middle linebacker must be chosen after Ogletree's cap-related departure, with Cory Littleton likely to get first shot. Goff and Cooks must build chemistry to keep McVay's high-octane passing game in top form.

EXPECTATIONS: Rams all-in on pursuit of first Super Bowl berth since the 2001 season, and have talent to get there. They've brought back almost every important part of last season's excellent offense, and added three game-breaking stars to defense. Even if they still haven't written gargantuan check necessary to make Donald happy, Rams intend to contend for championships for next several years, starting now.

Minnesota Vikings Customized Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Paź 07, 2018 08:36    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Imprezy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: