Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna GLASSgnawer
homo homini lupus est ;]

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

addition to having a year

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Imprezy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk
Cliath

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 27, 2018 09:33    Temat postu: addition to having a year Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones may not be on the same page as the league office when it comes to the national anthem Mark Stone Jersey , but he is on the same page as the president.

President Trump wrote on Twitter today that he supports Jones, responding to a tweet that quoted Jones saying the Cowboys’ “policy is you stand during the anthem.”

“Way to go Jerry. This is what the league should do!” Trump wrote.

Trump has relentlessly criticized the NFL for the last two years over players kneeling during the national anthem. This offseason the NFL attempted to appease Trump by saying players would no longer be allowed to kneel on the field. But Trump blasted that policy for allowing players to stay in the locker room during the anthem if they don’t want to stand.

What Trump wants is what Jones wants: A requirement, like the NBA has Nate Thompson Jersey , that players stand for the anthem. The NFL is currently in talks with the players’ union about formulating a new policy, although it seems unlikely that the NFL union will agree to the NBA rule. And it seems very unlikely that the NFL will get Trump to stop his relentless criticism of the league.

The Dolphins had 2016 first-round pick Laremy Tunsil play left guard to start his career, but moved him back to his college position of left tackle last season.

The results weren’t what Tunsil or the Dolphins hoped to see. Tunsil struggled along with the rest of the Miami offensive line Vladislav Namestnikov Jersey , which makes improvement in his second year in the job crucial to the team’s offensive hopes this season.

“It was a bad taste, a horrible taste,” Tunsil said Womens Jaroslav Halak Jersey , via the Palm Beach Post. “I just wanted to improve my game. That’s the main thing I was dwelling on. I know I could鈥檝e been better. Now I’m here and it’s a new season, new person. Let’s get it.”

In addition to having a year of experience at the position to draw on this time around, the Dolphins hope Tunsil will be helped by the addition of a steady veteran presence at left guard in Josh Sitton. If those things don’t do the trick Richard Panik Jersey , it could be another long year up front in Miami.

Carolina Panthers Customized Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Wrz 27, 2018 09:33    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum GLASSgnawer Strona Główna -> Imprezy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: